function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Toby WardToby Ward 

Website form data captured in Salesforce

I'm looking for a contractor to help us set-up Salesforce to capture information captured from forms on our website. I would welcome the community's offer and suggestions, and your recommendations for proceeding.
Toby WardToby Ward
Sorry, but that is no help. I cannot even a page called the "Contact" page let alone something called "div#content". The other page you shared was written more than 8 years ago and the links cited don't exist anymore! Please, anyone, some real help with up to date links would be of great help. Thank you. Toby Ward, Chair Digital Workplace & Intranet Global Forum www.IntranetGlobalForum.com President, Prescient Digital Media www.PrescientDigital.com 416.986.2226 @tobyward Strictly Confidential. Privilege is not waived.
Abdul KhatriAbdul Khatri
Not sure what you mean by no help. As you said that you want to capture form information into the Salesforce. I showed you the way how you can achieve that through out of box solution. 

The siteforce workbook may be of not your help but the other one showed you how to use the web-to-lead. It doesn't matter how old it is at least it guides you how to use. There are many contents written many years ago but they still refer today because the core remains the same.

The bottom line is to put you in the direction. Web-To-Lead (screen shot share) is still exist in Salesforce and functional. It has not been retired so you can use that. The only thing you need to do is to build the form through that functionaliy. You can brand that page as per your need.

I am not sure what you thought of my this help that you are stating of looking for real help.

You stated in your request this
set-up Salesforce to capture information captured from forms on our website

for the forms on your website need to be build using the Web-to-Lead feature, once you build that and hosted. Anything submitted through that form will directly goes into the Salesforce as a lead.