function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Thiago Barbosa 1Thiago Barbosa 1 

Canvas app in Lightning component showing blank screen every first time

Hello,

I have a problem with Canvas App clicking it opens a canvas application and displays the canvas blank.  When the users clear cache the display open normally.

<force:canvasApp developerName="QuotesCanvas" applicationName="QuotesCanvas" parameters="{!v.inputCampo}" width = "100%"  height="400px"/> 

Can you help to me?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Thiago,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I faced a similar issue in the past and was able to solve it with below approach.

Here is the sample

ComponentCanvas :
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" >
    <force:canvasApp developerName="canvasappname" namespacePrefix=""  parameters='{"xxx":"123","yyy":"4444"}'    width="infinite" /> 
</aura:component>
component applications:
<aura:application >
    <c:ComponentCanvas />
</aura:application>
For more information please refer to below link. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Hello,

I have a problem with Canvas App clicking in quickAction "Abrir Cotacao" it opens a canvas application and displays the canvas blank.  When the users clear cache the display open normally.

<force:canvasApp developerName="QuotesCanvas" applicationName="QuotesCanvas" parameters="{!v.inputCampo}" width = "100%"  height="400px"/> 

Naggendra, Can you help to me?
Thank You Naggendra ! Can you help to me?This Component is called by quick action. Have would to called this application inside this button?