function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maria C.Maria C. 

Lightning opens blank but Classic is fine

I experience this a lot when I open a playground on my work PC (on Chrome). Page refresh doesn't help. Closing the playground and opening again doesn't help. I don't have this issue at home on my MacBook (also Chrome).
Funny enough, it works fine if I switch to Classic. I switch back to Lightning and it's back to being blank.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is there a particular setting on my work PC that's preventing Lightning pages from loading?

As extra info, if I select a different app, it works again, it loads.
I also tried a different playground that doesn't have the Dreamhouse app (opens on Sales) and it also opens blank.
This sometimes happens with the Setup page as well.

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Maria C.
Maria C.Maria C.
After a while I found a way around it. I noticed that the browser had a tiny little notification that cookies were blocked. Allowing cookies didn't help (it would block them still) so I added my playground url to whitelist and this seems to have resolved the issue.

It's rather user unfriendly that cookies would make the lightning platform unusable...

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
There might some issue with Javascripr or CSS loading .. please check your netweork connects .. 

Can u chekc on brower console ? 
Maria C.Maria C.
After a while I found a way around it. I noticed that the browser had a tiny little notification that cookies were blocked. Allowing cookies didn't help (it would block them still) so I added my playground url to whitelist and this seems to have resolved the issue.

It's rather user unfriendly that cookies would make the lightning platform unusable...
This was selected as the best answer