function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David JoshuaDavid Joshua 

error 503 each time I am trying to post on this forum

I do not understand why everytime I try to post on a subject on this forum, I always get a 503 error. And sometimes, the post is really posted and sometimes, it is not. Am I the only one getting this error ?
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Can you post the subject you are trying to post so that I can check if samething is happening from my profile as I am able to post.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandhya

David JoshuaDavid Joshua
Hi, 

The subject where I have this problem is this one (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums?communityId=09aF00000004HMGIA2#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_DETAIL&dc=General_Development&criteria=OPENQUESTIONS&id=9060G0000005pw7QAA)  
When I tried to post with some code related to a class I wrote inside my awnser, my post could not pass. 

But if I only post something without code, I still got the error but the post is saved. 

Thanks in advance for your help !

David JoshuaDavid Joshua
And it seems I get the same error 503 here. The error appeared on my previous anwser just above too. 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Its simple .. the main reason is you can't able to post multiple questions or answers immediately one after one .. just give 60 sec time and try ..
David JoshuaDavid Joshua
I'm pretty sure this is not the only reason but let's try posting to test that. 
David JoshuaDavid Joshua
Well, it seems this was not the reason. I did not post on this forum for 2 or 3 days straight and I still have this error.

SPACESHIP MAINTENANCE
We're improving our site. Please try again later. 

I have to press F5 to pass through this error.