function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vincent Drader 2Vincent Drader 2 

List View Visualforce button returns limited records (always 20)

Hi All,

I have a List View Button that executes a visualforce page to send the records in the list view to an sobject variable in the flow. The issue is that it only sends 20 records - I am assuming this might be because of pagination of visualforce records? Either way, I am not rendering anything for the user, I just need to pass ALL the records in the list view to the flow (and this is often over 200 records - so the list view row selection is not an option). Any thoughts? Below is my visualforce page code. It always passes 20 records - what changes can I make so that I can pass more than 20 records on to the flow?

<apex:page standardController="Tree_Record__c" tabStyle="Tree_Record__c" recordSetVar="AllTreeRecords" lightningStylesheets="true">

<apex:repeat value="{!AllTreeRecords}" var="row" rendered="false">
{!row.id}
{!row.Nursery_Account__c}
{!row.Name}
{!row.Campaign__c}
{!row.Tree_Species_Name__c}
{!row.Status__c}
</apex:repeat>

<flow:interview name="Tree_Order_Flow" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/lightning/o/Tree_Order__c/list?filterName=Recent')}">
<apex:param name="Passed_Variable_Selected_Trees" value="{!AllTreeRecords}"/>
</flow:interview>
</apex:page>
SabrentSabrent
<flow:interview name="Tree_Order_Flow" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/lightning/o/Tree_Order__c/list?filterName=Recent')

Seems like there are only 20 items in the recenlty viewed list view. change the filterName to All or whatever it is labelled as. 
Vincent Drader 2Vincent Drader 2
@Rov - The finish location of the flow shouldn't impact the passed parameters.