function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Reza HosseiniReza Hosseini 

Challenge: Build Your First Unlocked Package > Use the Salesforce CLI to Create and Install a Package

Just tried to install the package to my trailhead playground and got these errors:

`ERROR: Installation errors:
1) (Property_Favorite__c.Property__c) There is already a Child Relationship named Favorites on Property., Details: Property_Favorite__c.Property__c: There is already a Child Relationship named Favorites on Property.
2) (Property_Favorite__c.User__c) There is already a Child Relationship named Favorites on User., Details: Property_Favorite__c.User__c: There is already a Child Relationship named Favorites on User.
3) (Property_Favorite__c.All) In field: columns - no CustomField named Property_Favorite__c.Property__c found, Details: Property_Favorite__c.All: In field: columns - no CustomField named Property_Favorite__c.Property__c found.
`
Do I have to uninstall DreamHouse package already installed in trailhead playground?

Best Answer chosen by Reza Hosseini
Just resolved this issue ...

I had to create a new trailhead playground and use that one :-)

All Answers

Just resolved this issue ...

I had to create a new trailhead playground and use that one :-)
This was selected as the best answer
Martina PastorkovaMartina Pastorkova
I am battling with this module for 3 days now, created new trailhead playground but it says it is not recognized :(. Desperate to get it done. Any help @Reza Hosseini, please?
Michael PalmaMichael Palma
I ended up going into the object manager in Salesforce classic to delete the custom Favorite and Property objects that were created from another trailhead module.  Afterwards I was able to install the package in my playground without any issues