function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
xehent entryxehent entry 

How to migrate Zimbra to thounderbird file format

My  important data saved in Zimbra file . It’s create file in .tgz file format but this not .tgz file supported in thunderbird email. How convert all file in ms outlook file format.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

Import Zimbra to Thunderbird email client with the help of TGZ to MBOX Converter. It is suitable to import emails from Zimbra desktop to Thunderbird with Zimbra contacts to Thunderbird migration facility.

In today’s scenario, there are multiple desktop-based email applications served for mailing purpose as well as personal information management system. Out of these programs, Zimbra desktop and Mozilla Thunderbird are the one, which saves data on local machine and requires the server connection only for exchange of information. The similarity between both of these applications is that they are available free in market and can be operated on major three platforms i.e., Windows, Linux, and Mac. 

For more information please refer to below link. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

zentry entryzentry entry
Yes, you are right when I had been converting all file in Thunderbird form Zimbra. I did be confuse who tool is good, then my friend suggested this tool. I also will suggest you.
Visit here more info: https://www.downloadfreeware.org/zimbra-mbox-converter/
Paul Clark 15Paul Clark 15
Use WholeClear TGZ to MBOX Converter. This is the good option to choose for converting multiple Zimbra TGZ files to Thunderbird MBOX format at once. This software has many advanced features that help in conversion. It supports all the versions of Windows OS like XP/vista/7/8.1/10 etc. Zimbra to MBOX Converter allows you to save the converted data file on your desired location. 
For more info: https://www.wholeclear.com/tgz/mbox/