function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sai manojsai manoj 

Manage Transaction Security Policies Problem

I Stuck at  Manage Transaction Security Policies
In my org i did'nt find create New View 

Given Challenge is
User-added image
But in my Org there is now creation of create new view 

i also attaching my org snap pic
User-added image

please guide me if any know

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sai manoj,

Sorry for the inconvenience.This has been notified to the trailhead team and will be fixed soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandhya

sai manojsai manoj
Thanks
Peter SinghPeter Singh
I too am having this issue and logged a support case for it

"Thanks for reaching out to the Trailhead support team. We’ve opened case #00026609 to handle your request. We’ll be in touch soon!"
Akshay Chavan 92Akshay Chavan 92
How soon case will solved
Amy BuchananAmy Buchanan
I have this problem as well. in fact the entire UI on this trailhead module looks different both on classic and lightning force. What can i do?
Greg MeszarosGreg Meszaros
I am having this problem as well. Case# 00027882 logged 11-8-18. I need this to pass my trail.
Hermia LamHermia Lam
Here's a workaround for it, this url hack will land you directly to the listview creation page

https://YOURORGNAME.salesforce.com/ui/list/FilterEditPage?ftype=TransactionSecurityPolicy&retURL=%2F0NI&cancelURL=%2F0NI%2Fo
Teodora PopaTeodora Popa
URL hack works great! After saving the My_Policies list view, you get a screen that says the URL no longer exists, but if you ignore this and go back and "Check Challenge" it will go through without an error. 
Damian WilsonDamian Wilson
Thank you Hermia! That hack works great. I was considering whether the list view could be inserted directly with the metadata api, but this was better. Hopefully Salesforce will still clean up the module.
Ang Maria RufinaAng Maria Rufina
Thanks Hermia!  It works!