function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ruslan PanamarenkaRuslan Panamarenka 

How can I integrate salesforce Helpdesk widget on my site ?

How can I integrate salesforce Helpdesk widget on my site ?
Something like this User-added image
Gobinath AGobinath A
Hi Ruslan,

You can do by uisng Web-to-Lead feature and Lead will be create in Salesforce when user submit the form.

1. Login into Sales force.
2. Go to “set up” -> Customize -> Leads -> click on web-to-Lead

User-added image

Then you will navigate to following screen.

User-added image

Here we can see web to lead set enabled checkbox is checked. By default web to lead is enabled in sales force. And default lead creator is owner of the lead creator in Salesforce. By default it will display System Administrator who created Salesforce organization.

You can edit the owner of the default web to lead creator and also you can select default Response template by click on the “EDIT” button.

3. Click on “Create Web-to-Lead Form” button then you will navigate to following screen.

User-added image

Here you can see the familiar list of fields to display on the web to lead form including custom fields from Lead object. You can add or remove fields by using “add” and “remove” buttons. And also you can reorder fields by using “up” and “down” buttons.
And in the above screen Return URL and Language are mandatory fields you need to mention.
Basically “Return URL” is after the lead form is submitted this is the URL that user will be direct to. It’s good idea to set up thank you page and best offers provided by your company to customers.

4.  Next click on Generate button then you will navigate to following screen.

User-added image

Salesforce creates HTML code you can insert directly into your website.
Take that code and do customization to that code according to you requirements. You can add your company logo and you can do additional customization to that HTML code.
Once you have done with customization to this code you can place this code in your website.

You can see list leads that you got from Salesforce web to lead by clicking on the leads TAB in Salesforce.

Please contact us, if you need anyother support, 
http://www.merfantz.com/contact

Thanks

Thanks.