function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amanda van den HovenAmanda van den Hoven 

Error id: KMLNZSTL, Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code

Hi, I am trying to finish this challenge but keep getting this messages. Whatever new playground I use, logged in DE or regular. 
Anyone that can help this newbie out? 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KMLNZSTL

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Amanda,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I suggest you please follow the below steps using which I have passed the challenge.

Creating a new DE space for this module DEFINITELY helped. 
  • Whether you've activated "Manage Flows" on the Read Only Clone
  • Start creating your flow. You want to drag the Activate Session-Based Permission Set to the board
  • General Setting Name can be anything EXCEPT the same thing as Temporary Account Edit; I added an acryonm at the end to achieve a different API
  • Inputs, slect "Create New-Constant" as you did in the sample. For the Unique Name, use TemporaryAccountEdit. Leave Data Type set to "Text" and enter the API -- "Temporary_Account_Edit" in the bottom box.
  • Click the Green Circle Arrow "Set as Start Element"
  • Save as "Accounts Temp Access"; make sure to select the "Screen Flow" from the drop down instead of the default setting on the pick list-- this is on the save screen. If you have missed this -- DEACTIVATE, DELETE, and START OVER. 
  • CLOSE.
When you are 100% sure you've done the first 5 steps correctly, click "Activate" (I've tried deactivating and editing, but it only errors out and won't save changes. See note on #4. GRRR.).

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge? If not then I would recommend trying a brand new developer Org.

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled. If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch

Still, if the problem persists log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
SulmanSulman
Thank you, Nagendra. Id also add that in lightning you cannot just drag the Activate Session-Based Permission Set to the board. You must drag Core Action from the elements, keep Core Action as the Action Type and choose Activate Session-Based Permission Set, and proceed with your information from there.
Angela LutherAngela Luther
Hello all, After several failed attempts at this challenge using Flow Builder and receiving the same error as Amanda van den Hoven, I was able to pass by reactivating Cloud Flow Designer.
**For now, you can still access flows with both flow tools. Cloud Flow Designer is disabled by default, but you can turn it back on. From Setup, go to Process Automation Settings. 
This module should be updated to work with Flow Builder or at least a notice provided to reactivate Cloud Flow designer. 
Cheers!