function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DJ 367DJ 367 

help text in vf is not working in accessibility mode salesforce

Hello All,

I have a input field in visualforce page and there is helpText on it, which is working fine however once I enabled ACCESSIBILITY MODE then help text does not work properly. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks
Best Answer chosen by DJ 367
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings to you!

The 'Accessibility Mode' allows blind or visually impaired people to read and interpret the provided information either by converting text to speech or providing other helpful clues.
Accessibility mode is an alternate user interface mode which turns off some user interface features, such as displaying details on hover. Users using screen readers, such as JAWS or Windows-Eyes, may consider using Accessibility mode.

Reference: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/125943/can-someone-please-tell-me-more-about-the-accessibility-mode-mentioned-in-user

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas

All Answers

Hi,

Greetings to you!

The 'Accessibility Mode' allows blind or visually impaired people to read and interpret the provided information either by converting text to speech or providing other helpful clues.
Accessibility mode is an alternate user interface mode which turns off some user interface features, such as displaying details on hover. Users using screen readers, such as JAWS or Windows-Eyes, may consider using Accessibility mode.

Reference: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/125943/can-someone-please-tell-me-more-about-the-accessibility-mode-mentioned-in-user

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
This was selected as the best answer
DJ 367DJ 367
Hi ,

Thanks for your reply however is there any way to fix the issue. Actually when I turn on accessibility mode and click on helptext it does work at all.
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no workaround as of now. This is a standard functionality and we cannot change it as far as I know.

Regards,
Khan Anas