function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bob DenverBob Denver 

How to convert OST to PST for Outlook 2019 without losing any attachments?

If you are Outlook user and searching for OST to PST conversion solution, then I would be happpy to help you out. First of all I would like to tell you that there is no official method to convert ost to pst for Outlook 2019/2016/2013 etc. However there are plenty of software avaialble in market which can help you out.
Visit this link and check out the Best OST to PST Converter for Outlook 2019.
According to the above list I had found Advik OST to PST Converter has been rated #1. So for examisng its features it has inatlled it on my PC.
Here is how it works;
  1. Launch tool and add ost file.
  2. Select PST as saving option from the list
  3. Click convert
Done! 
Simple user interface and multiple file saving options are the main key highlights of this application. 
Overall, you can try the above solution to import ost file in outlook 2019 or convert ost to pst for outlook 2019 version.
Michel AllanMichel Allan
Conversion of OST files to PST with entire data items is quite easy with automated converter tool, but you need to select right & reliable software. I would like to suggest you this OST to PST converter tool – https://datahelpsoftware.com/ost/pst/, this software will convert entire items of OST file to PST with entire data items and attachments.
Adam AddingtonAdam Addington
You can go and download for OST to PST software that will gives you 100% successful result to perform OST mailbox to PST conversion process including contacts, calendars, emails etc. It can help out to convert unlimited OST file conversion to PST using its batch function. Users can simply access this amazing application on all Outlook and Windows versions. For collecting more knowledge about the software you can try free trial version facility of this application. Visit at more : https://www.osttopstapp.com/
Thomas aculyThomas aculy
Here the users can simply transfer corrupt OST files data into Outlook PST file format. This OST to PST application without missing any files of OST (Offline storage tables) can recover all damage files. This software supports all the latest versions of MS Outlook and this supports all windows version also. This OST to PST device provides a free trial version for users to help to convert 10 files as a test.

Know More Info:- OST to PST
steven flamingsteven flaming
With the help of this OST to PST converter software, you can safely remove any errors of OST and convert OST emails to PST outlook with its contact, calendar, task, journal, etc. This tool will convert OST files to the following formats like PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, etc. Try the demo version to convert few items from each file without spending any money to learn more about the product conversion process. You can download this software from here:-https://www.betavare.com/ost/pst/