function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chad RitchieChad Ritchie 

Nested If Not Working

Hey guys,

This formula:

IF(AND(ISBLANK( Prospect_First_Name__c ),OR((ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Proposal Sent')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Portfolio Analysis')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Decision Stage')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Account Implementation')))),"I wanted to follow-up and make sure you received and reviewed our proposal outlining how we might be able to provide your prospect with "+ Strategy_2__c +" solutions. Are there any other questions or concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,",IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK( Prospect_First_Name__c )),OR((ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Proposal Sent')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Portfolio Analysis')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Decision Stage')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Account Implementation')))),"I wanted to follow-up and make sure you received and reviewed our proposal outlining how we might be able to provide " + Prospect_Full_Name__c + " with "+ Strategy_2__c +" solutions. Are there any other questions or concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,",IF(OR(ISPICKVAL((StageName,'Open')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'OSG New'))),"I wanted to follow-up from our discussion to make sure I had addressed all your questions regarding available OSG solutions. Are there any concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,","")))   

is returning a Missing Parentheses error, and I'm not sure why, it seems like everything lines up. Thanks for the help!!
Best Answer chosen by Chad Ritchie
Jothi SaminathanJothi Saminathan
Hi

Please try this below

IF(AND(ISBLANK( Prospect_First_Name__c ),OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Proposal Sent'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Portfolio Analysis'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Decision Stage'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Account Implementation'))),"I wanted to follow-up and make sure you received and reviewed our proposal outlining how we might be able to provide your prospect with "+ Strategy_2__c +" solutions. Are there any other questions or concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,",IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK( Prospect_First_Name__c )),OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Proposal Sent'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Portfolio Analysis'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Decision Stage'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Account Implementation'))),"I wanted to follow-up and make sure you received and reviewed our proposal outlining how we might be able to provide " + Prospect_Full_Name__c + " with "+ Strategy_2__c +" solutions. Are there any other questions or concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,",IF(OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Open'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'OSG New')),"I wanted to follow-up from our discussion to make sure I had addressed all your questions regarding available OSG solutions. Are there any concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,","")))

Thanks
 Jothi
 Sweet Potato Tec.

All Answers

Jothi SaminathanJothi Saminathan
Hi

Please try this below

IF(AND(ISBLANK( Prospect_First_Name__c ),OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Proposal Sent'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Portfolio Analysis'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Decision Stage'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Account Implementation'))),"I wanted to follow-up and make sure you received and reviewed our proposal outlining how we might be able to provide your prospect with "+ Strategy_2__c +" solutions. Are there any other questions or concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,",IF(AND(NOT(ISBLANK( Prospect_First_Name__c )),OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Proposal Sent'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Portfolio Analysis'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Decision Stage'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Account Implementation'))),"I wanted to follow-up and make sure you received and reviewed our proposal outlining how we might be able to provide " + Prospect_Full_Name__c + " with "+ Strategy_2__c +" solutions. Are there any other questions or concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,",IF(OR(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Open'),ISPICKVAL(StageName,'OSG New')),"I wanted to follow-up from our discussion to make sure I had addressed all your questions regarding available OSG solutions. Are there any concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,","")))

Thanks
 Jothi
 Sweet Potato Tec.
This was selected as the best answer
Jolly_BirdiJolly_Birdi
Hello @Ritchie

Please try this below Code:
IF(    AND(ISBLANK( Prospect_First_Name__c ),OR((ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Proposal Sent')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Portfolio Analysis')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Decision Stage')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Account Implementation')))),
    'I wanted to follow-up and make sure you received and reviewed our proposal outlining how we might be able to provide your prospect with '& Strategy_2__c &' solutions. Are there any other questions or concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,',
    IF(    AND(NOT(ISBLANK( Prospect_First_Name__c )),OR((ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Proposal Sent')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Portfolio Analysis')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Decision Stage')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'Account Implementation')))),
        'I wanted to follow-up and make sure you received and reviewed our proposal outlining how we might be able to provide ' & Prospect_Full_Name__c & ' with '& Strategy_2__c &' solutions. Are there any other questions or concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,',
        IF(    OR(ISPICKVAL((StageName,'Open')),(ISPICKVAL(StageName,'OSG New'))),
            'I wanted to follow-up from our discussion to make sure I had addressed all your questions regarding available OSG solutions. Are there any concerns I can address? What are the next steps? I look forward to hearing from you,',''
        )
    )
)  

Please like and mark it as best if you find it helpful.

Thanks
Jolly Birdi