function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sfadm sfadmsfadm sfadm 

HubSpot and Salesforce integration

I'm looking at integrating Hubspot with my Salesforce, however I have never used HubSpot before. I intend to introduce Hubspot to my marketing team only. Is will be used solely by my marketing department to start creating lead records in HubSpot and integrate as well as synchronize those records in Salesforce. Also I'm looking to allow my marketing users to create campaigns, marketing e-mails, newsletters etc. in HubSpot and integrate such records in Salesforce. In order to become familiar with the integration process between the two systems I'm currently looking to find the most recent issues between HubSpot and Salesforce in terms of integration. Please share your experience and resources as I'm unaware what to expect in terms of issues related to the HubSpot and Salsforce integration.
Best Answer chosen by sfadm sfadm
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

The integration between HubSpot and Salesforce is a bridge between your marketing database and your sales database, allowing activity and information to move seamlessly between the two. With the HubSpot Salesforce integration your sales team will consistently have the most up-to-date leads from your marketing team and your marketing team will know the latest information on those opportunities.

For detailed information please refer to below links which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

The integration between HubSpot and Salesforce is a bridge between your marketing database and your sales database, allowing activity and information to move seamlessly between the two. With the HubSpot Salesforce integration your sales team will consistently have the most up-to-date leads from your marketing team and your marketing team will know the latest information on those opportunities.

For detailed information please refer to below links which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Carol LoudCarol Loud
You can use the Skyvia cloud data integration platform to connect Hubspot and Salesforce with no coding. It is freemium. Read more here (https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-salesforce-hubspot)