function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lindsay Paulson 15Lindsay Paulson 15 

Formula Field: Creating field to show scheduled interview date using Relevant Date: LAST WEEK

I currently have a formula field that shows the Upcoming Interview Date, which evaluates our six Client Interview Date fields on the object and displays the next upcoming interview date. 

I am in need of a similar formula field that will display any date scheduled for the previous week (rolling basis). FYI, our "week" begins on Monday for our org. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Jothi SaminathanJothi Saminathan
Hi Lindsay
           I dont understand your question:
           I am in need of a similar formula field that will display any date scheduled for the previous week (rolling basis).

Can you please explain what is the  previous week  you are mentioning?
Thanks,
Jothi      

Lindsay Paulson 15Lindsay Paulson 15

Hello, 
I'll explain further. We have dashboards that show the number of interviews performed from the previous week and the number of interviews scheduled for the upcoming week. If a candidate interviews in both weeks, it is only showing in the most recent week as I created a field "Upcoming Interview" that the dashboard runs on. However, in order to capture any interviews from the previous week, I believe I will require a similar field that looks for any interview date scheduled from the week prior. I hope that helps better explain what I'm attempting to achieve.