function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ellen MartinEllen Martin 

I need to talk to a developer about our quote template. SF Support suggested I ask here.

On our Quote template "EAP Quote" we need the field "Qty" header in the gray bar to read "Mo Qty" and the "Total Price" field to read "Total Mo Price." In the totals area, I need to change the field labeled "Total Sales Price" to 'Total Mo Price" and "Grand Total" to read "Mo Grand Total." All four fields need to behave as they do now. Is this possible? If so, how do I proceed with hiring a developer?
Ellen
CMielczarskiCMielczarski
Whomever has administrative access in your org should be able to adjust most of this without the need for a developer if all you want to do is change section headers and labels.  Simply go to the Setup screen, type in Template, click on the Template link under Quotes, find you EAP Quote template and use the edit button to get to the layout.  From there you can make those adjustments to the section headers.  For the field labels themselves you can make similar adjustments, but it would have to be to the label of the field on the object that you are using in the template.  If you don't want to/can't change those field labels on the object that is where you may have to consider getting a developer to write some sort of override and custom implementations or consider a different means of delivery that may allow for more/easier customization.
Ellen MartinEllen Martin
Hi Chris, Thank you for your reply. I am the admin for our org. I have had two separate cases with Premier Support and have determined that I can't do what I want to do because it would change the object labels for my entire org, which I don't want to do. I believe I will need one of the accommodations you discussed in your final sentence. Best, Ellen
MOHA SAJMOHA SAJ
Buy a real/fake passports,driver’s license,ielts,toefl,gmat,gre certificates without taking test and counterfit money::WHATSAPP:(+27)73 675 2934

We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in manufacturing forged passports and other identity documents, the best producers of quality fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passport, driving license, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, international fake diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom and worldwide. For more information and to order, contact us by email or phone here:

Contact e-mails.....ieltswithoutexam190@gmail.com

Skype.........raul bestpro

Tel..............(+27)73 675 2934

Tel....VIBER....WHATSAPP........(+27736752934)

We offer high quality English test certificates like: G-TELP, IELTS, IELCA, ITEP, MHLE, MSRT, EXAMAGRAM, STEP EIKEN, TEPS, TELC, TIEC, TOEFL, TOEIC, TOLIMO, FLPE, ACTFL

We also offer counterfeit bills for the following currencies;
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

We also offer registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,bio-metric passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,High School Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth and Death Certificates, Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages, Replicated, False Degrees from all post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions). Second, citizenship,identity, identification, documents,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make,build, a, passport, i.d,British, Honduras, UK, USA, us, u.s.,Canada, Canadian,foreign, visa, Swiss, card,ids, document, getting,visas, (ieltswithoutexam190@gmail.com)

CMielczarskiCMielczarski
Depending on how you're delivering the quotes and how married you are to the formatting you have currently you could do something like email deliver ability with a custom HTML template which pulls in the information, but if you like the way the quotes function it may be possible to override the standard delivery somehow, though that would probably necessitate a bit of development work. You could also consider a workflow that sends an outbound message, though that would have to leverage the HTML or plain text templates as well. If you could describe more how they are used currently it might make things easier to direct you towards a satisfactory solution.
MOHA SAJMOHA SAJ
ORDER AUTHENTIC 100% REGISTERED IELTS,TOEFL,DIPLOMAS,VISAS,PASSPORTS,IDS:
WHATSAPP:#(+27)73 675 2934

Buy Real/Fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SS cards,Counterfeit Dollars/Euros

You Have Problems in getting the required scores in Ielts,Toefl, Toiec, Gmat, GRE, SAT,ACT, GED, Usmle, Psat, lsat, Pet,Celban,FCE, CAE,CPE,BEC?
Need Ielts certificate urgently in Dubai,Iran,Pakistan,Belarus,Kuwait,Germany,France, 
Anywhere... Skype id:: raul bestpro
Ellen MartinEllen Martin
Hi Chris, A spammer has tagged on to our email thread. I have the email and would like to send it to someone at SF to investigate. Where should I send it? Best, Ellen
CMielczarskiCMielczarski
I'm unsure where you can flag them aside from using the option on their post to mark it as spam.  These postings seem to be plaguing the boards the last couple days however, so one would hope that Salesforce is working on implementing something to combat this.