function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
K_TK_T 

Action not displaying in Salesforce Lightning Panel

I have a lighting app record detail page (The one where you drag and drop). I've created a new Action to display on the highlights panel.
In the SFDC Classic page layout, I've added the action to the section "Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions". However, it doesn't display on the highlight panels. I have a few other actions which I've created in the same way and they display just fine. I can change the order of the actions and they change immediately on the lightning app record detail page so I know it's updating properly.
Any suggestions as to why it's not displaying my action?
Thanks!

In the list below, I'm expecting to see "New Contact Report" in the dropdown list since I've added it to the layout. However the second picture shows it doesn't have it.

User-added imageUser-added image
Sagar Nagvekar 29Sagar Nagvekar 29
On the page layout, in "Mobile & Lightning Actions", drag and drop the action on the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions" section of the page layout. If the lightning action created by you at "Buttons, Links, and Actions" is calling a flow, then "Flow User" checkbox should be checked on the user detail page.