function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
guna malliguna malli 

I need to display image on home page. i stored image on document. and i created home page component(image).This is working fine for admin and platform user ,but not working for Portal users.

I need to display image on home page. i stored image on document(with extenal availble option). and i created home page component(image).This is working fine for admin and platform user ,but not working for Portal users. and i enabled option like"Show Custom Sidebar Components on All Pages".my portal homapage shown like this User-added image
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi Guna,

The image which you have created does it have the available externally box checked?
If not there put the image in as a static resource and it should work.
The portal users might not be able to access the image.

Kind regards
guna malliguna malli
Hi RD,

Thanks for your quick replied RD

I created new folder in document for all users .I inserted image in Document with availble externally box is checked.then i added that image on home page component using image option.now this homepage image working fine to admin and platform users,
User-added image
but not working for portal users.
now i added that image in static  resource, now also same issue the page shown like thisUser-added imagehow to access the static resorce image on homepage component?There no dependence.document have only dependence on homepage componenet.

Thanks and regards
Guna