function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aishwarya RahgavendranAishwarya Rahgavendran 

Login issues

Hi,

I am trying to complete the Einstein API trail - I have created all the steps until I have to create a lightning page and add it to a lightning page. I have the created the lightning component, when I go to add it to the lightning page I did not see the component listed so I went through the process of creating a domain. The domain creation worked just fine, so I went back to the Lightning App Builder and selected either the lightning app that I created previously or a new app it takes me back to the login page of the new domain (I guess) and I am unable to login to this domain I am not sure what user-id and password to use. When I use the user-id and password from developer.salesforce.com it does not work. 

Any help is appreciated

DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Aishwarya,

Basically, we require a domain while working on the Lightning experience, as it enables additional security. 
If you are working on a Trailhead module, then kindly check in which org you are working i.e., a Developer Org or a Trailhead playground.
You can create a domain for a developer org and for Trailhead playground you can skip creating a domain as it is created with a domain.
I believe you tried creating a domain for a trailhead playground and you haven't reset the password for that previously. Hence, you are encountering the above issue. Please reach to trailhead@salesforce.com to get your issue resolves.

Let me know if you need any further assistance!
Thanks,
Deepthi