function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Igor Androsov 5Igor Androsov 5 

Trailhead DX Error - force:source:push Conflict Account-Account Layout to scratch org

I continue to see this Conflict error with DX force:source:push/pull command, do not know how to solve this problem.
Doing Trailhead module to learn more DX skills: Get Started with Salesforce DX  App Development with Salesforce DX get stuck on pushing code to scratch org. Any step requiring a command to push/pull code sfdx force:source:push/pull end with conflict errors and code is NOT added to scratch org.
I have these layouts and objects in my ScratchOrg and local source code, following steps in a module ends with this error. I do not see any way to solve this other than restart project from 0. I did several steps
1. Try to delete Conflicting metadata from local - DID NOT HELP
2. Try to PULL source from ORG to refresh - DID NOT HELP (get same conflict error)
4. Checked my file paths in .sfdx/orgs/test-xxxxxxx/sourcePathInfos.json - all file paths are correct
5. Try to delete conflicted metadata refs inside .sfdx/orgs/test-xxxxxxx/sourcePathInfos.json - THIS STOPS CONFLICT BUT NO METADATA IS UPDATED
Anyone knows how to fix this DX error?
fdx force:source:push
STATE     FULL NAME               TYPE           PROJECT PATH
────────  ──────────────────────  ─────────────  ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Conflict  Account-Account Layout  Layout         force-app/main/default/layouts/Account-Account Layout.layout-meta.xml
Conflict  Geolocation             PermissionSet  force-app/main/default/permissionsets/Geolocation.permissionset-meta.xml
Conflict  Account                 CustomObject   force-app/main/default/objects/Account.object-meta.xml
LathaLakshminarayanLathaLakshminarayan
Hi Igor,

May I know if the issue is resolved?

Thanks,
Latha