function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Allie GoldAllie Gold 

Flow for Calendly integration not working - nobody can solve!

We are using a third-party app, Calendly, to create event invites (i.e. tasks) in Salesforce when someone uses Calendly to schedule a task. For some reason, even though our reports can pick up on and identify the InviteeUuid__c field, which is never null or unable to be found, the flow cannot find the record based on the InviteeUuid__c field. Here's the error message. Calendly said they had no idea why this wasn't working. I also checked my permissions and I'm not sure what I'd be looking for - but this custom InviteeUuid__c filed is accessible by anyone when looking at the field's security settings. What am I missing?

Error element Custom_Lookup (FlowRecordLookup).
This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2068702785-41751 (-548403183). For details, see API Exceptions.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.

Flow Details
Flow Name: CancelEvent
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 15

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: CancelFlow 7/5/2017 4:57 PM
Current User: Allie Gold (005E0000005zQCU)
Start time: 7/5/2017 4:57 PM
Duration: 0 seconds

How the Interview Started
Allie Gold (005E0000005zQCU) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
NewCalendlyAction = a5G44000000CiaYEAS

RECORD QUERY: Custom_Lookup
Find one Task record where:
InviteeUuid__c Equals {!NewCalendlyAction.InviteeUuid__c} (EBDF7EXH3DUXYFPU)
Result
Failed to find record.

Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2068702785-41751 (-548403183). For details, see API Exceptions.

Dmitry ZheltovDmitry Zheltov
Hello! We are facing the same issue. Did you manage to find the solution?
Dmitry ZheltovDmitry Zheltov
Eventually, I found the solution. Out-of-box Calendly generates Events, but we wanted to create Tasks instead of Events. We changed Calendly flows, but suddenly faced the same problem. Flow failed to find tasks with specific InviteeUuid__c .

Solution: go to Acitivity Custom Fields, find InviteeUuid__c, click Edit, and click on the checkbox External ID.
That's it.
For now these flows should work in SalesForce. If it was helpful - please leave a comment :)