function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ana Karen HernandezAna Karen Hernandez 

I can´t complete the Extend Your Reporting Strategy with the AppExchange challenge!!!

I´m trying to complete this Trailhead and I installed the package but I can´t clone the dashboard in order to edit it as I don´t have the Clone Button in the SalesForce Classic Version and in the Lightning Experience I can´t uncheck the ¨Use chart as defined in source report box¨ as I don´t see it and I get this error  over and over again Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'New LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component is not a pie chart.  

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/getting_started_crm_basics/modules/reports_dashboards/units/reports_dashboards_appexchange

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Ana,

I also experienced the same error on the last challenge for the Admin Beginner module. 

I renamed the title, changed the wedges from "Lead Source" to "Created Month" (thinking this might work), saved then refreshed the dashboard - didn't work. So I reverted setting the wedges to "Lead Source" again, saved then refreshed - nogo. 

I'm not sure if it's because of my persistence clicking the Check Challenge button after I saved and refreshed or if it's because I also reverted the settings under the Formatting tab that I finally passed the challenge (that is, leaving all the graph settings to default - except for the wedges, as instructed in the specs). 
User-added imageUser-added image
Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra