function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc 

EmailMessage data was not able to pull

Hello,

Iam trying to pull the data from salesforce to redshift using python API,and i dont have any custom columns on Emailmessage Table.But iam getting the below error?Here i checked with all the field permissions and everything is accessable to my profile. on Metadata API i was not able to see any columns on EmailMessage Table,so its really strange why iam getting this error.can anyone help me out to resolve it?

query_result = service.queryAll(sqlQuery)
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
 File "/home/etl/common/beatbox/src/beatbox/python_client.py", line 311, in queryAll
   res = BaseClient.queryAll(self, queryString)
 File "/home/etl/common/beatbox/src/beatbox/_beatbox.py", line 79, in queryAll
   return QueryAllRequest(self.__serverUrl, self.sessionId, self.batchSize, soql).post(self.__conn)
 File "/home/etl/common/beatbox/src/beatbox/_beatbox.py", line 346, in post
   raise SoapFaultError(faultCode, faultString)
_beatbox.SoapFaultError: 'INVALID_FIELD' "INVALID_FIELD: IsDeleted,ReplyToEmailMessageId,IsExternallyVisible from EmailMessage ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:264 No such column 'IsExternallyVisible' on entity 'EmailMessage'. If you are attemptin

D-CoderD-Coder
If the community case feed is enabled, IsExternallyVisible controls the external visibility of emails in communities. When IsExternallyVisible is set to true—its default value—email messages are visible to external users in the case feed.
Only emails with the ParentId field populated are available to be externally visible in communities.
This field can’t be updated if the email’s Status is set to Draft.
buggs sfdcbuggs sfdc
Nitesh,

iam not doing anything related to communites,iam try to get the data from salesforce to redshift using python API?