function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Heather GrayHeather Gray 

In the Becoming a Data Explorer needed for my Analytics Badge, I got this error, please help "There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: OABDGYLB. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter

Heather GrayHeather Gray
The fact that I can't enter the whole error is a problem.  Someone needs to remove the limitation or shorten your error!  Here is the rest of the error - insights.api.converters. DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. "Cannot open lens with SAQL in API version below 40.0"   

Marion Mansvelders 14Marion Mansvelders 14
I requested a brand new version for this challenge and experience the same problem
ID: YHAHWQTA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0
Marion Mansvelders 14Marion Mansvelders 14
I now receive the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: INOXQXNO
Ritu GandhiRitu Gandhi
I am getting the same error in the same module
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: BECDSYKU. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0

I got a new Developer Org on 20th July
Mihir PowaniMihir Powani
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: BOZPBEKN. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V39r0_V40r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0"

Is this still unresolved? I'm facing this one too.
Omar EstradaOmar Estrada
I am also facing the same issue, it seems it has still not been resolved...

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: XDUGQDHO. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V40r0_V41r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0"
rebecca archboldrebecca archbold
It's April 2018, and it looks as though I'm also experiencing the same issue. Has anyone managed to successfully resolve their issue? 

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: YWYFKWES. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V41r0_V42r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0
Matt Morris 24Matt Morris 24
Now May 2018. Salesforce - any updates on resolution?
Fabian KramerFabian Kramer
Same here!!!
Orville Patrick BarandinoOrville Patrick Barandino
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: BVHFHDGG. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.DashboardState_V42r0_V43r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0

there are the requirements:
Dataset: DTC Opportunity
Bars: Close Date (Year-Month)
Bar Segments: Forecast Category
Bar Length: Sum of #
Filters: Closed false
Chart Type: Timeline
Lens Name: Sales Pipeline Overview
App: My Exploration

Here's what I did:

User-added image

Rob Scambler 8Rob Scambler 8
I've found there's typically 1 issue, it's the error message that is confusing. I was using the Line widget, not timeline.
Orville Patrick Barandino - looks like your filter is incorrect. Try Closed = False.
Orville Patrick BarandinoOrville Patrick Barandino
Thank you @Rob Scambler 8! This is resolved
SKollcakuSKollcaku

Hi everyone,

I got exact the same issue - how did you resolve it?

Mythili GMythili G
Hi All,
My problem is Solved.

i also got the same error message today i tried alot.after that i deleted Lense and created again.what i found is we want to follow exact order then only problem will resolve.

Chart Type: Stacked Bar
Bars: Industry
Bar Segments: Product Name
Bar Length: Sum of Amount
Sort: Descending
Filters: Product Family Laptops
Filters: Won true
Lens Name: Top Laptop Industry

Thanks
Nutan ChouguleNutan Chougule
@Mythili G: Helped your suggestion to resolve the same error.
Gunjan Aswani 2Gunjan Aswani 2
The order in which you perform the steps matters! Follow exact sequence this error will not come.
Chart Type: Stacked Bar
Bars: Industry
Bar Segments: Product Name
Bar Length: Sum of Amount
Sort: Descending
Filters: Product Family Laptops
Filters: Won true
Lens Name: Top Laptop Industry

Thanks,
Gunjan Aswani

Upvote if it helped...
Cricket Noyes 3Cricket Noyes 3
For my error, this was the only way to finish the challenge.  I opened up a new Dev org and followed the order here.  Thank you!