function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fred flores 20fred flores 20 

Certification winter 17' Can't retake Winter 17' Maintenance Exam keep getting error for promotional code

I recently took the maintenance exam and failed. I tried to retake the  exam again. The problem found is related to WebAssessor will not allow me to create a new exam. The field for promotional  code indicates invalid promotional code. Based on the standard available information about maintenance release are supposed to be free. I opened a Case and waited for response. Today I called Technical support and then said they would need to reach out to someone within Salesforce Chattergroup what works on Certifications. This is critical given I will lose my Salesforce Admin certification if I don't pass this maintenance exam by 7/14/2017 which is the deadline. The Case # is 00165185. I look forward to getting a response. I would hope with the delays since the ticket that I could get a 1 week delay before expire to allow me to retake the maintenance exam a few times given that is the standard today. I am a dedicated user of Salesforce and spend alot of time in Trailhead. I have completed the Winter 17' badge in practice.

Thanks for your response
Fred Flores
user ID: floresfml@sbcglobal.net.dev
Email: floresfml@sbcglobal.net 
Best Answer chosen by fred flores 20
I did get a response from Rayna Coats-McLemore in (Salesforce Certification) she was able to reset by webassessor account and allow me to retake the maintenance exam. I passed. Just wanted to send along a big thank you to the Salesforce Technical support and Certification team. This is what customer support is all about. Promote response and positive action to make the customer a success.

Thanks again, Fred Flores
Salesforce Solutions Architect / Project Manager / Business Analyst

All Answers

I did get a response from Rayna Coats-McLemore in (Salesforce Certification) she was able to reset by webassessor account and allow me to retake the maintenance exam. I passed. Just wanted to send along a big thank you to the Salesforce Technical support and Certification team. This is what customer support is all about. Promote response and positive action to make the customer a success.

Thanks again, Fred Flores
Salesforce Solutions Architect / Project Manager / Business Analyst
This was selected as the best answer
This is now resolved