function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cody WaggonerCody Waggoner 

Create an opportunities report and add it to a dashboard - Big Deals

I'm working on the Admin Beginner Trail and in the "Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards" badge, at the section "Visualize your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder"...

I have triple checked everything in the challenge and the error keeps telling me "Challenge not yet complete...here's whats wrong: Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'...Has anyone got hung up here? I can't think of anything else to try. I even had our Salesforce Administrator look at it and she confirmed that everything looked accurate.
Alexander DulskiAlexander Dulski
Cody I am getting the same error here as well. I have moved both the dashboard and the report to different folders to see if visibility may have been an issue. I still cannot get past this.
Alexander DulskiAlexander Dulski
Cody- After looking through the forums more, I found people saying you can get around this by re-creating the report and dashboard in the playground they offer you as opposed to your own DEV org. I did this and was able to successfully complete the challenge. Good luck!
Rahul Raghunathan 22Rahul Raghunathan 22
Thanks Alexander. Even I was facing the same issue and your suggestion worked.
Cynthia Thomas 3Cynthia Thomas 3
I am stuck and I am using the Trailhead playground... 
Sayan Rafi 5Sayan Rafi 5
I'm stuck here in the Trailhead playground as well. Despite multiple attempts using multiple folders and event multiple field combinations. Any ideas?
Rahul Raghunathan 22Rahul Raghunathan 22
@Sayan,
Go ahead and create a new playground. It might work.

Cynthia Thomas 3Cynthia Thomas 3
I have reported the error, you may all report it too and maybe the Salesforce team will fix it. I need that badge! :) Regards, Cynthia Thomas Agent, Material Services - Programs Response Center (PRC) Embraer - Fort Lauderdale
Sayan Rafi 5Sayan Rafi 5
@Rahul

It worked. Thanks.
Blesson JohnBlesson John
@all, The reason for the error was not because of the Dev org or Playground provided by the trailhead, the thing is the above mentioned dashboard must be created only in lightning experience if otherwise created the error shoots up.Note:"Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder"
Maria HollowayMaria Holloway
I am getting the same error in the same place. I am using the Trailhead playground. There are no options for going into Lighting like we have at work. Can anyone help?
Michael WenzkeMichael Wenzke
All, I was stuck here too. While viewing the dashboard I hit clone and named the dashboard "Big Deals" same as the original and it worked. Hopefully this helps others stuck on this challenge. 
Roger Chang (Private Dev)Roger Chang (Private Dev)
I had to use the playground org to pass this module. Pretty problematic and really annoying.
Maria HollowayMaria Holloway
Thank you.
Marco JacobsMarco Jacobs
What Michael Wenzke said also worked for me "While viewing the dashboard I hit clone and named the dashboard "Big Deals" same as the original"
Thanks
Pugalagiri Jagajeevanram 10Pugalagiri Jagajeevanram 10
Worked for me as well.. Thanks
Soltuion/Workaround ->  "While viewing the dashboard hit clone and name the dashboard "Big Deals" same as the original"
Tracy DyeTracy Dye
I just tried to clone and it wouldn't let me save it without changing the unique name, and it didn't work.  
Tracy DyeTracy Dye
Alright- apparently I had inadvertingly switched to classic instead of Lightinging.  And, I used a new playground.  Not sure which worked but finally got it for anyone reading this later.