function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Preeti Khanna 10Preeti Khanna 10 

Issue in visualforce page in mass updation of records of multiple objects

Hi All, My Requirement is as below- To do mass transfer ownership of five (account, Opportunity, location, asset, contact) objects using one visual force page. I need to create page in such a way that user will input from user and touser and based on user input field ,batch job will filter the records for diferent objects like account,contacts,location,asset.(Currently updated batch job for one objects-accounts) I am implementing the logic currently for one object i.e. Account but need to implement for all the objects. At a time batch job should run for 10 0 records as integration will give error while updating the records. I have created a batch job to update Account Owner but I am facing issue while creating visual force page. Kindly help. 
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Preeti Khanna,

May I suggest you please refer the below link for reference. Hope it will be helpful.
  • Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Preeti Khanna 10Preeti Khanna 10
Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply!

My requirement is  as below-
I need to create page in such a way that user will input from user and touser and based on user input field ,batch job will filter the records for diferent objects like account,contacts,location,asset.(Currently updated batch job for one objects-accounts)

Not able to post code as getting error while posting code along with reply/question.

Regards,
Preeti