function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anja BotićAnja Botić 

customer portal in lightning experience?

Are Customer Portal Settings and Sharing sets available in Lightning? I've only found it in Salesforce Classic.
Best Answer chosen by Anja Botić
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Botic,

You can grant portal or community users access to records that are associated with their accounts or contacts using sharing sets, based on their user profiles.Sharing sets are available only in Salesforce classic.

Starting with Summer ’13, the Customer Portal isn’t available for new organizations. Existing organizations continue to have access to the Customer Portal. If you don’t have a Customer Portal, but want to easily share information with your customers, try Communities.Customer portal settings are available only in Salesforce classic.

Hope this answers your question.

Please mark this post as solved if the information helps so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Botic,

You can grant portal or community users access to records that are associated with their accounts or contacts using sharing sets, based on their user profiles.Sharing sets are available only in Salesforce classic.

Starting with Summer ’13, the Customer Portal isn’t available for new organizations. Existing organizations continue to have access to the Customer Portal. If you don’t have a Customer Portal, but want to easily share information with your customers, try Communities.Customer portal settings are available only in Salesforce classic.

Hope this answers your question.

Please mark this post as solved if the information helps so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Anja BotićAnja Botić
It more than answers my questions. Thank you, Nagendra. 
Susan TroenSusan Troen
Did you ever figure this out?  I'm having the same problem.