function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pradeep kumar yadavpradeep kumar yadav 

Unable to Access .isAccessible, .isCreateable, .isDeleteable or MetaData Field Details fields on VF page

I created a list of  type
List< Schema.DescribeFieldResult> fieldDetail
It holds all field related detail to a Object and Use this list in pageBlockTable.

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!fieldDetail}" var="od">             <apex:column value="{!od.Label}" headerValue="Label"/>             <apex:column value="{!od.Name}" headerValue="API Name"/>              <apex:column value="{!od.Type}" headerValue="Type"/>              <apex:column value="{!od.Createable}" headerValue="isCreatable"/>  </apex:pageBlockTable>

all three columns Label, Name, Type give show result,   but when I add isCreatable column,  It gives ERROR

Unknown property 'Schema.DescribeFieldResult.Createable'
Error is in expression '{!od.Createable}' in component <apex:column> in page objectdetail

Can anyone help to show this column on VF page.

I have an alternative of Wrapper class but I want show using upper Method.
Best Answer chosen by pradeep kumar yadav
Nayana KNayana K
<apex:column value="{!$ObjectType.Opportunity.fields[od.Name].createable}" headerValue="isCreatable"/>  

You can try something like this. Instead of Opportunity, replace with your object name. 

All Answers

Nayana KNayana K
<apex:column value="{!$ObjectType.Opportunity.fields[od.Name].createable}" headerValue="isCreatable"/>  

You can try something like this. Instead of Opportunity, replace with your object name. 
This was selected as the best answer
Nayana KNayana K
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_variables_global_objecttype_schema_fields_reference.htm
Nayana KNayana K
$ObjectType[sObjectName].fields[fieldName].createable 
pradeep kumar yadavpradeep kumar yadav
Thanks