function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arpit BajpaiArpit Bajpai 

Quick Action display repetitively in the layout

Hello Everyone,

I am facing the problem standard quick action on TASK like Change date, edit comment,Change Priority, Change Status ( quick action) are showing two timeswhen we click on show more action in the task page layout salesforce lightning.

I found the solution that we can override the global publisher layout in the task page layout, and remove the duplicate values(Action type is same, only api name is different- which are genrated by system only i did not done any customization).

But my concern is how this duplicate values is created.

Can any one suggest why it happen.

Thanks in advance.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Arpit,

If you're on the Tasks page when using the Global Task action, you're essentially calling an Action to create or edit a Task which I'd expect to open a new pop-up to create or edit a Task for that page using the Tasks page dialogue. On completion, it should return you to that page again. However, you're already on that page, thus the reason for duplication.

Since you're already on the Task Object, you need to be using an Object-specific Action for Task.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this post as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Arpit BajpaiArpit Bajpai
Thanks Nagendra for your response, 

But my concern is different hope this link helps you to understand my problem.
Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B55BAA5RXyMzWkU0THJSRnVmejQ/view

Why  Change date, Edit Comment,Change Priority, Change Status are showing 2 times. I have not created it its standard ex : Change Date label is same for both but API name is Defer and Defer_0 which is created dynamically i have not created that.

If you have solution help me, why this is created multiple times