function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tracy GokeyTracy Gokey 

creating a custom html email template

I am trying to create a custom html email template that has images and text combined.  I can't just insert the image as a PNG since there is a link within the image.  I know this might sound really easy for a developer but for me as an admin trying to create this is really frustrating. 
The files were sent to me in a zip file with all of the images and content. Could someone be so very kind and help walk me through putting this together as a custom email template in SF?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thank you
HARSHIL U PARIKHHARSHIL U PARIKH
Hi Tracy,

You need to use "Letterheads" inside the email-templates. How?
You can type Letterhead on Quick/Find--Search bar and create a new letterhead.

Once its created then you can use them under the Email-Template.
This way, if one single image is used on multiple email template and you need to change it after sometimes then you can just simply goto the letterhead and change it.
Tracy GokeyTracy Gokey
Hi Govind, Thank you for reaching out. I think I may not have explained my issue correctly. I was given an invitation that has a link in it to rsvp. So i tried to create the custom html template and apparently I don't know what I am doing. Since the invitation consists of both a picture that is in the background and text with a link to rsvp, I believe this needs to be created by using code. I had the designer send me over the files so I have the content and the images. Putting it together in the email template is my challenge. Does that make sense? Thanks for your help. Tracy