function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shivam GShivam G 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: reference error id: IESQOIRA

Hello,

i am getting this error not able to compltete challenge 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IESQOIRA
Best Answer chosen by Shivam G
Caio XavierCaio Xavier
Hi Shivam

Apparently this error is an indicate of another error. But somehow the Trailhead show this error you're seeing.

On the Developer console > Log Panel,  you can see the logs that are create when you click on "Check Challenge" on Trailhead,
So when you see this error on Trailhead, you can see the logs in your ORG to see exactly what's causing the challenge to not complete.

Hope i can help

Regards
Caio Xavier

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shivam,

Sorry for this issue that you're encountering.

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it?Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this module there.

When trying trailhead, we encourage users to create new Dev Org's such that the previous config changes do not affect the trailhead challenge settings.

To login into trailhead you can use your old org but for activity(code and config) related changes you can use new org. In such a way all point will add in your old profile only.

Please check the below link for help. Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Shivam GShivam G
Hi Nagendra,

Thank you for response! i tried 3-4 times with different different org and no namespace registered for the DE Org, even tried with new trailhead account. but still i am getting same error..

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SDTAOOSU
Caio XavierCaio Xavier
Hi Shivam

Apparently this error is an indicate of another error. But somehow the Trailhead show this error you're seeing.

On the Developer console > Log Panel,  you can see the logs that are create when you click on "Check Challenge" on Trailhead,
So when you see this error on Trailhead, you can see the logs in your ORG to see exactly what's causing the challenge to not complete.

Hope i can help

Regards
Caio Xavier
This was selected as the best answer
Shivam GShivam G
Hi Caio,

Thank you!! It's working 

Regards,
Shivam Gupta
Rahim uddin 13Rahim uddin 13
Hi Caio/Shivam,

I am not able to see the Logs upon check challenge. I am also getting the same error.
I started the Debug log then checked developer Console--> log panel but not able to see any log.

Could you please let me know the steps to see the log.

Thanks,
Rahim

Rahim uddin 13Rahim uddin 13
Hi Caio/Shivam,

I am not able to see the Logs upon check challenge. I am also getting the same error.
I started the Debug log then checked developer Console--> log panel but not able to see any log.

Could you please let me know the steps to see the log.

Thanks,
Rahim

Elena VolkhovskaElena Volkhovska
Hello,

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HABRYYCR"

Could you please help to fix it. 
Thank you in advance
Moana ForceMoana Force
I am Also getting Same Error !

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: FOSQOVKO
Christy Lambert 8Christy Lambert 8
I am not understanding how to get past this error to complete my challenge.  I see the 'best answer' above, but still don't know what I am supposed to do: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: JNUKMGIX
Neeta SatishNeeta Satish
Hi,

If anyone is facing the same error like - "Challenge not complete.." please create a new org and associate that with your Trailhead org, as described by "Nagendra" above. It worked for me. 

Thanks,
Neeta
vasu a 17vasu a 17

Hi 

For me same issue
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OVZFBCUM

Syed Talal ArifSyed Talal Arif
Hi Team,

I am facing this issue. Can you help me fix this.

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GVKXXEPX