function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bryant KriegerBryant Krieger 

Looking for Salesforce Developer for project based emloyement

We are a comprehensive Benefits company looking for a Salesforce Developer to help build out and complete our migration from legacy systems.
The primary goals include:
Migrate existing GoldMine, Pension Portal and Call Center functions into Salesforce
Help migrate existing GoldMine, Pension Portal and Call Center Data into Salesforce
Data integration with existing Relius solution
Build custom Reports & Dashboards

Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Hi Bryant,

I am Ashish Sharma , I am a certified salesforce developer /consultant .
I am in salesforce ecosystem from past 5 years .

I can help you with your requirements development , I have wide experience with data integrations as wellas portals , which we call community in salesforce ecosystems .

My services are below.

1. Design and implement solutions on force.com ,pardot ,salesforce marketing cloud
2. Develop visualforce  pages ,apex classes ,apex triggers ,Integrations and any /k .such as reports/dashboards initial sales ,service setup etc 3. 3. Support to existing implementations on adhoc and hourly basis .

My Salesforce Certifications are follows.
     1.Certified developer 401
     2.Certified App builder
     3.Certified ADM 201
     4.Certified sales cloud

I have worked on nearly 5 end to end enterprise applications and nearly 200 small projects/tasks in 4 years of duration.
I have worked on many integration projects where one of them is salesforce to citrix integration .
I would love to discuss opportunity to work with you .

Here are my profile links
LinkedIn : https://in.linkedin.com/in/ashish-sharma-☁☁☁☁-3b3b4a55

Salesforce Blog : http://ashishsharmadevsfdc.blogspot.ae/

Salesforce Discussion Boards : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsProfile?userId=005F0000004uUXfIAM&communityId=09aF00000004HMGIA2

Please let me know if we can futher discuss your requirements.

Regards
Email :ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com
samrsamr
Hello Bryant, Yes we have the expertise to offer the complete migration from external syetms into Salesforce. Please drop an email to discuss. Upon knowing the complete scope we will offer the fixed price cost estimate.

Regards,
Sam`
samr@expsoltech.com
www.expsoltech.com

Jim KohsJim Kohs
Hi Bryant - Happy to chat with you about your migration, timeline and user needs.  I'm a one-man shop offering project contracting on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.  Experience includes Admin, training, architecture, Apex, Triggers, Queues, Force.com, VisualForce Pages, Portals, SOAP API, data import/export and heavy .Net/C# integration.  Jim.Kohs@ThirdRock-CRM.com. 
Anil BharadwajAnil Bharadwaj
Hi Bryant,

We are a team of Salesforce developers and will be comfortable to assist you with your project remotely.

Please contact me at anil@daffodilsw.com or Skype anil-daffodil

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Anil
Peter LangePeter Lange
Hi Bryant,

If you're still ineed of Salesforce development work, my company, Marble Method Software, can be of assistance. Our Salesforce certified developers have a decade of combined experience working with a diverse client base, including Salesforce itself. If you'd like to discuss how we can help with this, or any future projects, please reach out to me at the contact information below. Thanks!

Peter Lange
peter@marblemethodsoftware.com