function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Autumn Yoakum1Autumn Yoakum1 

How can I create additional available values for a sales process?

Hi all, I am trying to customize sales processes based on different profiles. I see where I can create additional sales processes but I would like to be able to set different values in the available values selection box. How would I go about doing this? 
Neo Downes 12Neo Downes 12
Hi Autumn,
You can add new values to your sales process at opportunity 'Stage' field. Its there that you define whether they are open, closed/won or closed/lost etc. I hope that helps.
Regards,
Neo
George Lopera 2George Lopera 2
The additional values can be visible by creating new Opportunity Stage values:
1. From Setup, enter Object manager
2. Goto Oppurtuinty > Fields & Relationships
3. Search for Stage
4. Under the Opportunity Stages Picklist values Click New
bsanh liobsanh lio
As all you need to know is how to create additional values for the marketing process then there are a few things that are important to do such as waste disposal. Having a defined set of specific impact steps gives you an accurate understanding of what it is and does not work in your sales. Determining what factors (actions) cause expectations to move from one level to another makes it easier for you to identify real behaviors and get rid of small bottles and those activities that never produce results for our little one. Think about your target audience so you can be able to know about their expectations and what they need. Besides, adopting a marketing strategy allows marketing professionals to be able to identify the selling point of steady sales. By following a few steps, you are able to analyze whether your actions are sufficient or not, how many of them you really need, and what appears to be a mistake or a timeline. Having a complete picture of where your marketers are in the marketing process helps sales managers to come up with an accurate sales forecast. You can learn more about other ways that can guide you in valuing the market in the selling process through https://sageseller.com/blog/amazon-fba-removal-fees-what-you-should-know/ now.