function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maurice MaltbiaMaurice Maltbia 

Cant access "Customer Portal Settings" in "Community Rollout Strategy" module, "Create Sharing Rules" unit

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/communities/modules/community_rollout_impl/units/community_rollout_impl_sharing

I'm wokring in the  "Create Sharing Rules" unit of the "Community Rollout Strategy" module.

I'm trying to set up a Sharing Set.  The first step is to find the "Customer Portal Settings".

The instructions say, "From Setup, enter Customer Portal Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Customer Portal Settings."

How can I find those settings?

Marty KopkaMarty Kopka
Click Setup at the top of the page next to your user name When Setup opens, go to the box in the left hand side bar that says; Quick Find / Search and simply type in 'Customer Portal Settings'. It will be the only option that appears in the left hand sidebar under Customer Portal Heading. 

Or....Click Setup and navigate to Build --> Customize --> Customer Portal --> Customer Portal Settings
Maurice Maltbia 3Maurice Maltbia 3

Thanks for responding, Marty.

When I follow the first set of instructions, "No matching items found" appears in the sidebar.  For the second set of instructions, I do not have a "Build" menu option.  

Maurice Maltbia 3Maurice Maltbia 3

I had to switch to the "Salesforce Classic" experience to find the Customer Portal Settings.