function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma 

I want to create a button on lightining home page, onclick on button it will redirect to dashboard.

Hi All,

I want to create a button on the lightning home page, onclick on the button it will redirect to the dashboard. 
I created a dashboard on the lightining homepage but I want functionality that instead of dashboard button should be there, while user click on the button it will redirect the user to dashboard. 

How can we achieve this functionality? User-added image
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nitin,

To create custom buttons and links in lightning.please refer the below link for reference. Hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Sumit VidhateSumit Vidhate
Hi Nitin,

Just wanted to check have you found the any  workaround ? I have same requirement where from Account I want to redirect a user to a Dashboard with one dynamic filter value. 

Thanks,
Sumit
Derek Hoffritz 10Derek Hoffritz 10
I accomplished this in LEX using the UnofficialSF Flow Button Bar (https://unofficialsf.com/flow-button-bar-new-and-improved/) and Dashboard Pal Flow Edition (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000G0tc3UAB)
1.) Create a screen flow
2.) Add Flow Button Bar component to the page --> create individual choice variables with labels to identify the name and set the output equal to the dashboard ID 
3.) Create buttons needed and set the output of each equal to the corresponding dashboard. This will be used to expose the visibility of any particular dashboard.
4.) Add the Dashboard Pal component to the same screen and configure the visibility setting to look at the output value of the particular button. 
5.) Add the screen flow to the lightning app home page or any other lightning tab. 

The result: when you select a button, it will automatically display the dashboard below.