function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ravi Kumar KapalaRavi Kumar Kapala 

Does SFDC treat login with google account and full email as different accounts ? I have installed an app with full login (ravikumar.kapala@gmail.com) but, SFDC is not recognizing google login ravikumar.kapala. Please help.

I have installed data.com app but, trailhead not recognizing that,have logged in with my google account (ravikumar.kapala) When installingl the app , I have used my full login (ravikumar.kapala@gmail.com) and pwd.  I think think SFDC is considering these two logins as different. please help.

Becka DBecka D

Yes. Salesforce considers any variation in the login a different account. For example - I have dev sandboxes with both firstname.lastname@gmail.com and firstnamelastname@gmail.com and these log me in to different sandboxes.

Are you using the GooglePlus login for Trailhead?

Ravi Kumar KapalaRavi Kumar Kapala
Yes
Becka DBecka D

Ahhh, ok. There can be a bit of confusion between logging into the Trailhead site & then logging into your org. Make sure that your org and your Trailhead login are connected & you should be all set.

Typically what I do is navigate to the Trailhead site. Log into Trailhead (you can do this using GooglePlus). Then when you are on a module that requires you to connect to your org, you should be directed again to a Salesforce login page & here you will need to enter your full login and password.

Nilesh Thakur 12Nilesh Thakur 12
I too have been using google plus to login to trailhead. The problem is from the past few days, I am not getting this option to login with google plus. I have tried the same google email address but my badges and trail mix all have been reset. How to retrieve my progress ?