function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ian FramptonIan Frampton 

Campaign Influence related lists not showing on page layout edit screen

Hi,

I am currently trying to implement 'Customizable Campaign Influence' in my Developer edition environment, however, when I do so, I am not given the option to add the following related lists to the objects:
  • Add the Campaign Influence related list to Opportunity page layouts.
  • Add the Influenced Opportunities related list to Campaign page layouts.
  • Add the Campaign Results section to Campaign page layouts.
These 3 related lists do not appear on the Opportunity or the Campaign layouts at all. I have followed the following steps:

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_sales_features_core_campaign_influence2_setup.htm

And am using a Developer edition with data. I am setup as an Administrator. Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong?
Lindsey Mazzola 10Lindsey Mazzola 10
Hello Ian, I am having the exact same issue. Did you figure out what you were missing? Thanks
Mark Denford 11Mark Denford 11
Hi Ian and Lindsey,

Did you ever figure this out? If not, this might help as I just came up against the same thing.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000247208&language=en_US&type=1

Specifically, the key points were:
  1. Adding the CRM User "Permission Set Licence Assignment" to the users, and
  2. Creating a Permission Set (based off the CRM User licence type - not mentioned in that link) and in that Permission Set enabling the Campaign Influence App Permission.
  3. Finally, assigning that Permission set to the users as well.
Note: technically you can just do step 2 and 3, when you do step 3, step 1 will automatically happen.

Hope this helps solve it.

Emelie HammarbergEmelie Hammarberg
Worked for me Mark! Thanks! 
Michelle Reid 5Michelle Reid 5
This worked for me too!  Thanks Mark!
Tarik BenjellounTarik Benjelloun
there is no CRM User license type on my SF instance!? i got the sales console user instead, would it work as well?
Mark Coburn 15Mark Coburn 15
Same thing for me, there isn't a CRM license type in the dev org. I'd log a case to have SFDC help, but you can't from a dev org. Any ideas?
Marian MarianMarian Marian
Thank you @Mark,

Needed to solve this issue while learning about Campaign Influence and dealing with a Trailhead Playground org.