function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Teresa Peters 10Teresa Peters 10 

I do not have a Link icon to post a link on a feed. how do i get that?

Trying to complete a Trailhead, but i do not have the icon to share a link on my mobile app. How do i get one?
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Teresa Peters 10,

Please follow below steps to complete the challenge.
1.Instal Salesforce 1 mobile  App in the smartphone.
2.login with same credentials into the trailhead. 
3.once you installed Salesforce 1 mobile App.at the bottom of the page you find show more select that option check the below screen shot
User-added image
4.Select the Show More, option to select the link.it will look like 
User-added image
5.select the link option and Post a link https://trailhead.salesforce.com with the name Trailhead.
6.Enter the text: Trailhead is the fun way to learn Salesforce.

I tried in one of my developer org's and was able to validate the challenge successfully by following the above steps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Regards,
RahulKumar
I do not have a link option in the show more menu. And I could not see your screenshots. Mine has: post file, new event, new task, log a call, new contact, new opportunity, new lead, new note, and poll Thank you, Teresa M. Peters Inside Sales Representative Calumet Electronics Corporation (906)337-1305 (906)337-5359 (fax) [12]
Hi
Teresa Peters,
Please check the above steps one again I tried the challenge 
and I completed it and I created one more org and checked in it also.

Thanks
RahulKumar

I do not have the link icon to click on, on my mobile app. I can’t complete it if the option to post a link is not there. Thank you, Teresa M. Peters Inside Sales Representative Calumet Electronics Corporation (906)337-1305 (906)337-5359 (fax) [12]
Hi
Teresa Peters,
1.please select the Chatter app from the menu.once you select the chatter app.
2.bottom of the page please select "show more" option.once u select that option you find the " link".
User-added image
please let me know if you need help.
Thanks 
Rahul
I’ve done that.. selected Chatter, then show more, all the options I have in the list are: post, file, new event, new task, log a call, new contact, new opportunity, new lead, new note, and poll. Nothing that says Link. Thank you, Teresa M. Peters Inside Sales Representative Calumet Electronics Corporation (906)337-1305 (906)337-5359 (fax) [12]
Hi Teresa Peters,
Please share the screenshot of Chatter Apps "Show more" Menu from Salesforce 1 mobile App?

Best Regards 
RahulKumar
Sean McConeghySean McConeghy
I have the same issue on my samsung S7 - I have everything except the "Link" option. Cannot complete challenge.
I never did figure it out. It’s still bugging me. Teresa
Marc TaccozMarc Taccoz
Teresa, are you still facing the problem? I have the same issue...
Yes, I still do not have that icon. Teresa
Thomas Pham 17Thomas Pham 17
Yep. As of December 23, 2017, I have followed all the recommendations above and ALSO don't have that option in "show more".  
Bassam RashaidehBassam Rashaideh
I have the same issue on my Samsung Note 3 and iPhone 8+ - I have everything except the "Link" option. Cannot complete challenge.