function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dan HewDan Hew 

Cannot add new quote in the Products, Quotes & Contracts Trailhead Module

Just a heads up for anyone trying to complete the exercise in the "Configure Quote Templates and Track Contracts" Unit.

You are asked to create a new quote for the Edge Installation opportunity. Although I enabled the Quotes functionality and could see the tab in Lightning Experience I could not add a quote. The drop down option did not appear. I thought maybe it was my browser (I was using Firefox) so I switched to MS Edge and I still could not get the tab to show "New Quote".

I switched to Salesforce Classic and was able to add a new quote and therefore complete the module.
Best Answer chosen by Dan Hew
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Dan Hew,

I have tried today, and I can create a new quote from opportunity in Firefox.Can you please share the screenshot so that I can help you further.

User-added image

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

Hi Dan Hew,

I have tried today, and I can create a new quote from opportunity in Firefox.Can you please share the screenshot so that I can help you further.

User-added image

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
This was selected as the best answer
Dan HewDan Hew
Sandhya, thanks for the reply. I finished the module using Classic instead of Lightning. I found with Lightning the mouse would not show the "New Quote" button. Maybe it's just a glitch on my end. If it happens again I will post a screenshot.
Dan HewDan Hew
I see no option to mark as solved, can you help?
Hi Dan,

You can mark it as solved choosing BestAnswer for the replies.Place your cursor near flag where you can see kudos you will find an option as Best Answer select it.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya