function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dheer SinghDheer Singh 

I've verified and linked my Trailhead profile but the badges are not showing up. Any ideas on what I can check?

Hi,

I have 31 trailhead Badges:
User-added image

But in partners account, it is showing 0:
User-added image

Can anyone please tell where to check for this issue?

Regards,
Dheer
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check below post  i hope that will help you
1) https://partners.salesforce.com/partnerNews?id=a033000000FnsgfAAB
2) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000DDVMIA4
3)

Showing off Trailhead badges and Salesforce certifications is a great way to demonstrate your product know-how, and sharing takes only a few minutes to set up. Here’s how to do it:
  1. ​Log in to the Partner Community.
  2. Select the drop-down arrow next to your profile photo, and then click your name to view your profile.
  3. Click Edit, and then click Work & Experience.
  4. Scroll to the Certifications & Badges section, and select Link Trailhead account or Link Certification account.
  5. For Trailhead badges, enter the email address associated with the account that you use to complete Trailhead challenges. For Salesforce certifications, enter the email address associated with your Webassessor profile.
  6. Click Connect Account. We’ll send you an email with a verification code. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam folder or request a new code.
  7. After you get the email, go back to the Work & Experience section of your profile.
  8. Enter the verification code, and then click Complete Connection.
  9. Select the two checkboxes for showing Salesforce Trailhead Badges and Certifications on your profile.
  10. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and then click Save Changes. 

Let us know if this will help you
Dheer SinghDheer Singh
Hi Amit,

I have already followed above steps. Please note, my Trailhead account is linked with Partner Community but it is showing 0 Badges instead of actual count.
Raghvendra Singh 22Raghvendra Singh 22
Hi Dheer,

Have you ever changed your email address?