function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Max CamposMax Campos 

Help Identifying Endpoint URL in Developer Console

I am trying to correct an issue with a package I am using called Custom Related Lists. The error I am receiving is shown below.

Script-thrown exception
Error is in expression ‘{!generateCode}’ in component in page crl_newcrl: Class.ToolingAPI.submitRestCall: line 476, column 1
Class.ToolingAPI.submitRestCallAndDeserialize: line 418, column 1
Class.ToolingAPI.createSObject: line 79, column 1
Class.CRL_CodeGenerationLib.GenerateClass: line 9, column 1
Class.CRL_NewCRLCtrl.generateCode: line 220, column 1
Caused by
Class.ToolingAPI.submitRestCall: line 473, column 1
Class.ToolingAPI.submitRestCallAndDeserialize: line 418, column 1
Class.ToolingAPI.createSObject: line 79, column 1
Class.CRL_CodeGenerationLib.GenerateClass: line 9, column 1
Class.CRL_NewCRLCtrl.generateCode: line 220, column 1

Someone posted what seems to be a simple solution but I have no experience using Developer Console. Here is what the solution is.

I was able to get this to work by adding a new remote site in sandbox. For others that run into this error, jump into your developer console and identify the endpoint URL that needs to be added as a new remote site and your custom related lists will generate perfectly.

I have no clue how to do what they are describing above. Any help would be appreciated.
@Karanraj@Karanraj
The debug logs will give more details on the issue. You can able to get the debug logs in salesforce in two ways 
1. By setting up debug log for the user under Setup->Debug Logs and add select the user to debug
2. In the developer console, the logs tab will provide the debug log statement of the user transactions.

Check this link for more details - https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=code_dev_console_navigating.htm&language=en_US