function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bobnunny1bobnunny1 

Build and Run the Electric Imp Application

I'm on this module and it wants me to click "build and run".  But there is no Build & Run on the screen.  In addition, the left panel described doesn't show, so it doesn't give me the URL in the top line.  Is this a new version and the data is elsewhere?  I've clicked everything on the screen trying to get it.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please check if you have supported browser and also check if your in Workspace’s device mode.Please refer below link for more information.

https://electricimp.com/docs/troubleshooting/developers/

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
bobnunny1bobnunny1
I've tried the doc, but it doesn't help.  My screen has Build (which I've used a number of times), but not Build and Run.  I've clicked virtually everything on the page and can't get to the run so I can continue the exercise.
alex root 6alex root 6
It sounds like you're working with an Electric Imp application, and you're having trouble finding the "Build and Run" button and the left panel in the user interface. Software and online services can undergo updates and changes in their user interfaces, and this might be the reason you can't find the mentioned features. Here's a general approach to help you navigate through this situation:

Documentation and Support: Start by referring to the most recent documentation or user guides provided by Electric Imp. This documentation may have been updated to reflect any changes in the user interface. Check their official website or user support resources.

User Interface Changes: Look for any release notes or announcements regarding updates to the Electric Imp platform. These notes may highlight any changes to the user interface or features.

Contextual Menus: Sometimes, features like "Build and Run" might be accessible through context menus (right-click or long-press on certain elements). Try right-clicking on various elements within the Electric Imp interface to see if you can find the desired functionality.

Keyboard Shortcuts: Some applications provide keyboard shortcuts for common functions. Check if there are any keyboard shortcuts for building and running your application.

Search Function: Many modern applications have a search function within the user interface. Look for a search bar or magnifying glass icon and use it to search for specific features or actions, such as "Build and Run."

User Forums and Communities: If you can't find the information you need in the official documentation, consider searching or posting questions on user forums, discussion boards, or online communities related to Electric Imp. Other users might have encountered the same issue and can offer solutions or workarounds.

Contact Support: If all else fails, reach out to Electric Imp's official support or customer service. They can provide direct assistance and guidance based on the current version of the platform.

Remember that software interfaces can change over time, so it's essential to ensure that you're working with the most up-to-date information and resources. Additionally, your specific project or the version you're using might have variations in its interface or workflow. By https://fescoonlinebillcheck.pk/