function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
force shahidforce shahid 

What is Non Profit Starter Pack training ? And trailhead ?

Hi Friends, I am new to Sales force real time work. I want to know what is the trailhead in Non Profit Starter Pack ? And what ia NPSP training ? I want to Know the clear information about this. In How many days it will take time to complete this training ?Please help me friends to trained in NPSP trailhead training. 
Best Answer chosen by force shahid
Anilkumar KotaAnilkumar Kota

Hello Shaid,

The Nonprofit Success Pack is a managed package installed on top of Salesforce .NPSP make it easier for you to use Salesforce to manage the core relationships between individual donors, their households, and the companies they work for. 

NPSP Trailhead is to get expertise the package . If you are good at Salesforce core functionality training won't take morethan 15 days.

For more information and package installation guide refer the following link.

https://powerofus.force.com/articles/Resource/NPSP-Documentation

All Answers

Ramssf70Ramssf70

NPSP is a standard application like salescloud providing by salesforce for fund raising for voiceless animals, orphans…etc. The basic purpose is  to tracking data   of fund donation persons  like how much  donation they are giving ?how many persons are showing interest  to giving donations like that?  Like salescloud we have a some standard objects like accounts, opportunities…etc etc.

Hello Shaid,

The Nonprofit Success Pack is a managed package installed on top of Salesforce .NPSP make it easier for you to use Salesforce to manage the core relationships between individual donors, their households, and the companies they work for. 

NPSP Trailhead is to get expertise the package . If you are good at Salesforce core functionality training won't take morethan 15 days.

For more information and package installation guide refer the following link.

https://powerofus.force.com/articles/Resource/NPSP-Documentation

This was selected as the best answer
force shahidforce shahid
Friends , 
I want to see which type of tasks in NPSP ?
Can anybody give the example tasks ? Are these tasks work in login.salesforce.com id ?
Most of the tasks are related to Donations, Campaigns opportunities for nay non profit organizations ,The main purpose is to track the all donations and donor informations . NPSP Package is Installed on top of salesforce all the taks will work but have to install the NPSP package .