function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Santiago Gomez LealSantiago Gomez Leal 

Associating Trailhead Account registered with LinkedIn and Partner Portal Profile

Hello all,

When I first came to Trailhead I just registered using my LinkedIn Acccount by pressing "Log In with LinkedIn" button and then I associated my Developer Edition Account to start making the trails.

I want to associate my trailhead account to my Partners Portal Profile in order to show my badges in there. 

In the Certifications & Badges Section of the Parners Portal Edit Profile page, it gives me the option to introduce the trailhead account email, as I registered using my LinkedIn Account I assume it's my LinkedIn Account email, but when I enter this email then nothing happens and I don't get any confirmation email.

The Edit Profile page says "We just emailed you a verification code for this account. If you didn"t receive the email, check your spam folder, or request a new code. Keep in mind that it can take up to 10 minutes for the email to arrive." but I'm not getting any emails after multiple attempts (I checked the Spam folder too).

So, I don't know if I'm not getting the confirmation Partners Portal email to link my trailhead account because I am not introducing the correct email due the fact I registered my trailhead account with LinkedIn, or it's because something else. The email of my LinkedIn account is a "hotmail.com" domain.

Thank you in advance for your kind support on this matter,
Best Regards,
Santiago
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please make sure that you are checking the same email which is associated with your trailhead account.Moreover, also provide trailhead account email as the email that is associated with your LinkedIn. 

Can you please provide the username of the trailhead which you used to log into the trailhead.

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Suman ChatterjeeSuman Chatterjee
Hi Santiago - Is this fixed now?

I've just linked my Trailhead (which is through LinkedIn) and Partner Portal. I used my email address associated to my LinkedIn account and received a verification code on it, which I used to link the accounts.
Neeraj KamraNeeraj Kamra
I have encountered the same issue.  I created a Trailhead account with my LinkedIn profile and I cannot associate it with my community profile.  I ensured I checked the correct email address on my LinkedIn.  Is there a work around?