function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Patrick ConnerPatrick Conner 

'Number Too Large' error on Account relations

Any time staff attempts to relate accounts, or send an email through a contact relating to an Account, the following error results:

Number Too Large
Computed a number that exceeds maximum allowed size. Please contact your administrator; formula fields can cause such errors.

I've found basically nothing on this error online. I've reviewed the obvious possibilities - checked all formula fields, and all numerical fields in general. What's strange is that it may serve this error initially, but if the staff attempts (sometimes it may take 5+ attempts), it will eventually go through. If the staff leaves off the account relation on the outgoing email, it will go through, but this creates tasks floating without account relation.

I suspected perhaps this could be an issue with partner objects, but when reviewing those partner objects successfully created today (mostly account relations) I've been unable to see any issues. Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks!
EldonEldon
Hi,

I think this is a known issue and the SF team is working on it. 

Link to the known issue: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A0000008gHmQAI

Regards