function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Paul Barr 7Paul Barr 7 

approve new account

I have worked on this for HOURS!!!  Please help...

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I'm missing something.  I've scoured the forums, and I keep getting that same result.  I've followed the example in the tutorial.  I've used the set-up wizard.  I've gone through the set-up manually.  I've changed just about every setting in every configuration window that I can find.  I think i've been sitting at my desk for more than four hours trying to figure this one problem out.  The module says it takes 15 minutes...

Best Answer chosen by Paul Barr 7
Jeremy CJeremy C
There is a guy out on YouTube that has posted videos of every single TH solution. Not sure how folks here feel about that (so i won't post the direct link) but i have been dead in the water a few times aka hours spent and have watched a few to see where I was stuck. After you do a hundred of these you are going to get stuck on a few. If you Google them they may help. If you have spent hours on this, I say go there now. Then rework the lesson from the beginning to make sure you are ingesting the content. (I am working through the Process Automation module now) I'll circle back to check in. 

All Answers

Paul Barr 7Paul Barr 7
User-added image

Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer.
Jeremy CJeremy C
Is this the one ? https://trailhead.salesforce.com/business_process_automation/approvals 
Paul Barr 7Paul Barr 7
That's the one, Jeremy!  Any help is greatly appreciated!

User-added image
Jeremy CJeremy C
There is a guy out on YouTube that has posted videos of every single TH solution. Not sure how folks here feel about that (so i won't post the direct link) but i have been dead in the water a few times aka hours spent and have watched a few to see where I was stuck. After you do a hundred of these you are going to get stuck on a few. If you Google them they may help. If you have spent hours on this, I say go there now. Then rework the lesson from the beginning to make sure you are ingesting the content. (I am working through the Process Automation module now) I'll circle back to check in. 
This was selected as the best answer
Paul Barr 7Paul Barr 7
Thanks.  I'm digging through some videos on YouTube now.  Totally appreciate the nudge in the right direction.  Thank you.  Give me a bit more time before you circle back.  I probably won't be able to get back to the problem until tomorrow morning.
Paul Barr 7Paul Barr 7
Got it.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi Paul,
Please check below post for screen shot
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000BPe5IAG

NOTE:- It look like you created some field as required field due to that its failing. Please edit above field and remove required field checkbox

Paul Barr 7Paul Barr 7
Hi Amit,

Thank you for the reply.  I was making this challenge much more difficult that it needed to be.