function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prateek Jain 67Prateek Jain 67 

Creating smillar Quarterly Performance Chart Lightning component

I realized that salesforce doesnot provide any option to customize quaterly performance component. Has anyone tried devloping a smillar custom lightning componet with editing in Quaterly performance chart. 
Greg_ThomsonGreg_Thomson
Prateek,

What specifically are you looking to customize?

Greg Thomson
Lightframe.co
Andrew SchenkAndrew Schenk
Hello!

Greg - Hoping you can help me.  My concern is related to this.  I love the idea of a performance chart on the homepage of my reps and need some minor tweaking.

1) We would like this performance chart to be based on yearly performance instead of quarterly.
2) For our managers, I'd like to have the same performance chart but include 'All Opportunities' instead of just one persons opportunities.  Would also like this based on yearly performance instead of quarterly.

Are these edits possible?  Thank you in advance!

Andrew Schenk
Hi Greg,

Andrew has already summarized the customization I am looking for, to add our salesrep would like to see a way where they can select previous quaters and previous years and get the performance chart accordingly.

Thanks
Prateek
Hi Andrew

Do you have any update over this one?
Andrew SchenkAndrew Schenk
Bump. Can anyone help Prateek and I?
Lauren Honyotski 19Lauren Honyotski 19
We have similar requirements. Anyone figure this out?
SanchitDuaSanchitDua
We also have similar requirements. Please suggest.
Jerry Smith 13Jerry Smith 13
Same. For this feature to be useful, we need it to show a 12 month period. Also, to show it based on a team's or user-group's Opps.