function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohan ChanderMohan Chander 

Unable to create calendar view in Lightning

When using the Calendar Tab in Lightning, i am unable to see the gear icon which should be appearing next to "My Calendars."

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mohan,

I have experienced this. I found logging out of the browser and re-logging in made it appear again.May I suggest you please give a try by attempting the same.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.
Hi Nagendra,

As you can see i am able to see the gear icon. I tried to login into another browser(firefox) and tried to see but no luck. I am i missing anything here

No gear icon
Note: I am trying to do that in sandbox environment. I am able to access that gear in the developer environment but not in the sandbox environment.
Neil KimNeil Kim
@Mohan,
Hi, This functionality is not supported in PE.
It looks like you are using PE.
RémiRémi
Hi all
Same issue that I am facing of.
in my case, This is an Enterprise Edition. According to the official documention It's not available for P.E Edition but it should work for E Edition.
It's not a browser issue (Chrome & Firefox => Same issue)
It's weird !
thx for your feedback !
Rémi
Gimra Malapas 4Gimra Malapas 4
hi all, i have the same issue and have logged a support case. has anyone had any luck with this??
thanks in advance!
Dave Boyce 19Dave Boyce 19
I'm having the same issue with my Enterprise Edition.  No option to create a new Calendar.  I used to have it on the Trial but now after paying it is gone.
Gimra Malapas 4Gimra Malapas 4
Hi Dave, You need to call Salesforce Support. They had to switch it on for my Org. Groundswell Cloud Solutions, Inc. groundswell.force.com | gimra@gscloudsolutions.com CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.