function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
M SM S 

I have a scenerio. I have a List custom settings which is storing Bank code and the location. Now i have similar fields on accounts object and i want to update the bank location whenever anyone enters the bank code on the Account edit page.

I have a scenerio. I have a List custom settings which is storing Bank code and the location. Now i have similar fields on accounts object and i want to update the bank location whenever anyone enters the bank code on the Account edit page. Now i want to use flow to get the value of the location based on the bank code which is saved in the custom settings. How can i achieve this using flow and process builder
RD@SFRD@SF
Hi MS,

Yes it can be done but on a record save. But not on the edit page dynamically, an event would be needed i.e. an update or a new create to trigger the process to call the flow.

In the flow use a lookup element to query the custom setting with the name as bank code and get the respective location, and used record update element to update the record's location

Hope it helps
RD